Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
UNITED MOLASSES GROUP LIMITED
Activities of head offices
- Belfast -
Financial Score Check
UNITED MOLASSES GROUP LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
UNITED MOLASSES GROUP LIMITED, located in Belfast, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 2010 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- UNITED MOLASSES GROUP LIMITED
- Trading Name
- United Molasses Group Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Spencer George DaviesDirector2012-01-04 - Present
Neillus Bernard McDonnellDirector2009-11-01 - Present
Mr Christopher Finch RobertsDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Mr William Bingham BarnettDirector2009-11-01 - Present