Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BELL EQUIPMENT UK LIMITED
Wholesale of mining, construction and civil engineering machinery
- Needwood Burton On Trent -
Financial Score Check
BELL EQUIPMENT UK LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BELL EQUIPMENT UK LIMITED, located in Needwood Burton On Trent, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of mining, construction and civil engineering machinery industry. The company was incorporated in 1998 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BELL EQUIPMENT UK LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Bell Equipment UK
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael James WellsDirector2004-01-06 - Present
Mr Nicolas Thomas LearoydDirector2013-01-06 - Present
Mr Gary William BellDirector1998-01-08 - Present