Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
AVERY KNIGHT & BOWLERS ENGINEERING LIMITED
Retail sale of hardware, paints and glass in specialised stores
- Westbury -
Financial Score Check
AVERY KNIGHT & BOWLERS ENGINEERING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
AVERY KNIGHT & BOWLERS ENGINEERING LIMITED, located in Westbury, United Kingdom, operates in the Retail sale of hardware, paints and glass in specialised stores industry. The company was incorporated in 1972 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- AVERY KNIGHT & BOWLERS ENGINEERING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Avery Knight & Bowlers Engineering Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Hilary PageDirector2004-11-01 - Present
Mr Steven Charles PageDirector2004-11-01 - Present