Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BUTCHER'S ELECTRICAL SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- Swindon -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
BUTCHER'S ELECTRICAL SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BUTCHER'S ELECTRICAL SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGY LIMITED, located in Swindon, United Kingdom, operates in the Electrical installation industry. The company was incorporated in 2005 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BUTCHER'S ELECTRICAL SERVICES AND TECHNOLOGY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Butcher's Electrical Services & Technology Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr John ButcherDirector2005-01-06 - Present