Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SCOTLAND GAS NETWORKS PLC
Distribution of gaseous fuels through mains
- Edinburgh -
Financial Score Check
SCOTLAND GAS NETWORKS PLC has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SCOTLAND GAS NETWORKS PLC, located in Edinburgh, United Kingdom, operates in the Distribution of gaseous fuels through mains industry. The company was incorporated in 2004 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SCOTLAND GAS NETWORKS PLC
- Trading Name
- Scotland Gas Networks PLC
- Company Registration Number
Mr Sebastien Bernard ShermanDirector2007-01-03 - Present
Ms Natalie Michaela FlageulDirector2011-01-09 - Present
Mr Fraser Mcgregor AlexanderDirector2005-01-06 - Present
Ms Olivia Penelope SteedmanDirector2008-01-07 - Present
Mr John James McManusDirector2012-01-03 - Present
Mr Robert McDonaldDirector2006-01-07 - Present
Mr James McPhillimyDirector2005-01-06 - Present
Juzar PirbhaiDirector2013-01-03 - Present
Mr Graham Gerald JugginsDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Mr Paul Robert JeffreyDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Mr James McPhillimyDirector2005-06-01 - Present