Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
COUNTY HALL GALLERY LIMITED
Activities of exhibition and fair organizers
- London -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
COUNTY HALL GALLERY LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
COUNTY HALL GALLERY LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of exhibition and fair organizers industry. The company was incorporated in 1998 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- COUNTY HALL GALLERY LIMITED
- Trading Name
- County Hall Gallery Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Beniamino LeviDirector1998-11-01 - Present
Alex DoppiaDirector2007-01-06 - Present