Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SHIPS ELECTRONIC SERVICES LIMITED
Repair of electronic and optical equipment
- Havant -
Financial Score Check
SHIPS ELECTRONIC SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SHIPS ELECTRONIC SERVICES LIMITED, located in Havant, United Kingdom, operates in the Repair of electronic and optical equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1974 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SHIPS ELECTRONIC SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Ships Electronic Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Paul Damian ReesDirector2002-01-07 - Present
Mr Colin Alexander AndersonDirector2002-01-07 - Present
Mr Stephen Dawson RoperDirector1999-01-03 - Present
Mr Simon Roderick Charles WoodDirector2007-01-06 - Present