Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
OCCUPATIONAL TESTING LIMITED
Management consultancy activities (other than financial management)
- Burgess Hill -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
OCCUPATIONAL TESTING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
OCCUPATIONAL TESTING LIMITED, located in Burgess Hill, United Kingdom, operates in the Management consultancy activities (other than financial management) industry. The company was incorporated in 1988 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- OCCUPATIONAL TESTING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Occupational Testing Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Peter Stephen RhodesDirector1990-11-02 - Present