Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MERCHANT RETAIL GROUP LIMITED
Activities of head offices
- Battersea -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
MERCHANT RETAIL GROUP LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MERCHANT RETAIL GROUP LIMITED, located in Battersea, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of head offices industry. The company was incorporated in 1979 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MERCHANT RETAIL GROUP LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Merchant Retail Group PLC
- Company Registration Number
Mr Dominic Kai Ming LaiDirector2005-01-07 - Present
Dr Alan John HeatonDirector2009-01-02 - Present
Mrs Joanne Elaine TonksDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Ms Gillian Greig SmithDirector2005-11-02 - Present