Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SANLAM WEALTH PLANNING HOLDINGS UK LIMITED
Activities of financial services holding companies
- Bristol -
Financial Score Check
SANLAM WEALTH PLANNING HOLDINGS UK LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
SANLAM WEALTH PLANNING HOLDINGS UK LIMITED, located in Bristol, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of financial services holding companies industry. The company was incorporated in 1999 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SANLAM WEALTH PLANNING HOLDINGS UK LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Sanlam Private Wealth Holdings UK Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Lukas Van Der WaltDirector2008-01-04 - Present
Mr Alex James Ford MorleyDirector2012-11-02 - Present
Mr Paul Richard BradshawDirector2008-01-07 - Present
Mr Jeremy Paul GibsonDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mr James Anthony Angus SamuelsDirector2008-01-04 - Present
Mr Nigel SpeirsDirector1998-11-01 - Present
Mr Reece BriesiesDirector2013-01-09 - Present