Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CONTRACT PRODUCTION LIMITED
Manufacture of electronic instruments and appliances for measuring, testing, and navigation, except industrial process control equipment
- Pickering -
Financial Score Check
CONTRACT PRODUCTION LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CONTRACT PRODUCTION LIMITED, located in Pickering, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of electronic instruments and appliances for measuring, testing, and navigation, except industrial process control equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 2009 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CONTRACT PRODUCTION LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Contract Production Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Angela Michelle WallisDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Mrs Lynda Mary WallisDirector2008-11-01 - Present
Mr Alan Dudley WallisDirector2008-11-01 - Present