Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
A J & M J PLANT (SALES) LIMITED
Agents involved in the sale of machinery, industrial equipment, ships and aircraft
- Fareham -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
A J & M J PLANT (SALES) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
A J & M J PLANT (SALES) LIMITED, located in Fareham, United Kingdom, operates in the Agents involved in the sale of machinery, industrial equipment, ships and aircraft industry. The company was incorporated in 1996 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- A J & M J PLANT (SALES) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- AJ & MJ Plant (Sales) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Michael John MurphyDirector1996-01-03 - Present
Mr Andrew MurphyDirector2003-01-02 - Present