Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
QUADRANT CONSTRUCTION SERVICES LIMITED
Development of building projects
- London -
Financial Score Check
QUADRANT CONSTRUCTION SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
QUADRANT CONSTRUCTION SERVICES LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Development of building projects industry. The company was incorporated in 2003 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- QUADRANT CONSTRUCTION SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Quadrant Construction Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Jerome Patrick GeogheganDirector2010-01-07 - Present
Mr Stuart Whitehill MillerDirector2010-01-07 - Present
Waqar AhmedDirector2003-01-06 - Present
Mr Nicholas Paul Gadsden CursleyDirector2006-01-02 - Present
Mr Andrew Peter RowlandDirector2006-01-02 - Present
Mr Edward Paul FarnsworthDirector2012-01-03 - Present