Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
NORTON FOLGATE MARKETING LTD
Agents involved in the sale of agricultural raw materials, live animals, textile raw materials and semi-finished goods
- London -
Financial Score Check
NORTON FOLGATE MARKETING LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
NORTON FOLGATE MARKETING LTD, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Agents involved in the sale of agricultural raw materials, live animals, textile raw materials and semi-finished goods industry. The company was incorporated in 1997 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- NORTON FOLGATE MARKETING LTD
- Trading Name
- Norton Folgate Marketing Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr David John GrayDirector2006-11-01 - Present
Mr Robin Charles Alfred DawsonDirector2006-11-01 - Present
Mr Laurence Stephen OlinsDirector2006-11-01 - Present
Mr Adam Lewis OlinsDirector2006-11-01 - Present
Mr Andrew John BarnesDirector2010-01-02 - Present
Mr Matthew Charles HancockDirector2002-01-02 - Present
Mr Duncan Robert ForbesDirector2008-01-08 - Present