Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ROYAL ALBERT HALL DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
Other food service activities
- London -
Financial Score Check
ROYAL ALBERT HALL DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ROYAL ALBERT HALL DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other food service activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1981 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ROYAL ALBERT HALL DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Rah Partners LLP
- Company Registration Number
Mr Peter Robin Denison-PenderDirector2005-01-05 - Present
Mr David Asher Gremson ElyanDirector1998-11-01 - Present
Mr Christopher John Pott CottonDirector2010-01-01 - Present
Mr Jonathan Giles Ashley AzizDirector2006-01-03 - Present
Mr Michael Edward Wilson JacksonDirector2001-01-09 - Present
Mr Richard Colin WaterburyDirector2009-01-09 - Present