Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
WALES & WEST UTILITIES LIMITED
Distribution of gaseous fuels through mains
- Newport -
Financial Score Check
WALES & WEST UTILITIES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
WALES & WEST UTILITIES LIMITED, located in Newport, United Kingdom, operates in the Distribution of gaseous fuels through mains industry. The company was incorporated in 2004 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- WALES & WEST UTILITIES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Wales & West Utilities Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Duncan Nicholas MacRaeDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Neil Stuart HensonDirector2013-01-06 - Present
Mr Neil Douglas McGeeDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Graham Winston EdwardsDirector2005-01-06 - Present
Mr Loi Shun ChanDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Andrew John HunterDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Hing Lam KamDirector2011-11-01 - Present
Mr Michael James PaviaDirector2012-01-01 - Present