Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ARMITAGE SHANKS LTD
Manufacture of other plastic products
- East Yorkshire -
Financial Score Check
ARMITAGE SHANKS LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ARMITAGE SHANKS LTD, located in East Yorkshire, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other plastic products industry. The company was incorporated in 2003 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ARMITAGE SHANKS LTD
- Trading Name
- Ideal Standard Manufacturing (UK) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Joanne Caroline ElwellDirector2010-01-03 - Present
Mr Keith BoadDirector2011-01-08 - Present
Mr Stephen John RounceDirector2002-11-01 - Present
Mr David BarberDirector2006-01-04 - Present