Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
UPPER STRAND DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
Development of building projects
- Edinburgh -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
UPPER STRAND DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
UPPER STRAND DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED, located in Edinburgh, United Kingdom, operates in the Development of building projects industry. The company was incorporated in 2003 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- UPPER STRAND DEVELOPMENTS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Upper Strand Developments Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Simran SoinDirector2012-01-03 - Present
Mr Colin Kenneth RaeDirector2003-01-04 - Present