Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
NEW CENTURION TRUST LIMITED
Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c.
- Chelmsford -
Financial Score Check
NEW CENTURION TRUST LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
NEW CENTURION TRUST LIMITED, located in Chelmsford, United Kingdom, operates in the Other financial service activities, except insurance and pension funding, (not including security dealing on own account and factoring) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1926 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- NEW CENTURION TRUST LIMITED
- Trading Name
- New Centurion Trust Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Stephen John CockburnDirector2005-01-03 - Present
Sir Frederick Douglas David ThomsonDirector2012-11-02 - Present
Mr Martin Henry Withers PerrinDirector2012-11-02 - Present
Mr Peter Stanley AllenDirector2005-01-03 - Present