Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
DRYWALL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
Other building completion and finishing
- London -
Financial Score Check
DRYWALL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
DRYWALL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other building completion and finishing industry. The company was incorporated in 2002 and currently has a status of in_liquidation.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- DRYWALL TECHNOLOGIES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Drywall Technologies Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Trevor John WraggDirector2001-11-01 - Present
Mr Thomas McDermottDirector2001-11-01 - Present
Mr Stephen John DeaneDirector2001-11-01 - Present
Mr Mark Andrew EversonDirector2009-01-08 - Present