Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CLARKSON PORT SERVICES LIMITED
Service activities incidental to water transportation
- London -
Financial Score Check
CLARKSON PORT SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
CLARKSON PORT SERVICES LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Service activities incidental to water transportation industry. The company was incorporated in 2002 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CLARKSON PORT SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Clarkson Port Services Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr James Robert Buchannan BraidDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Mr David William RumseyDirector2002-01-08 - Present
Mr Stephen Carl SmithDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr Richard Sean Middleton CoulterDirector2006-01-08 - Present
Mr Barry James StokesDirector2001-11-01 - Present
Mr Innes Murdo CameronDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Mr Andrew Robert RhamDirector2003-11-02 - Present
Mr Richard Brian WhittetDirector2006-01-08 - Present
Mr Michael John Christopher CahillDirector2006-01-08 - Present
Mr Michael John Christopher CahillDirector2006-08-09 - Present
Mr David William RumseyDirector2002-08-16 - Present
Mr Andrew Robert RhamDirector2004-12-31 - Present
Mr Michael Patrick EwingsDirector2014-06-11 - Present