Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HUTCHISON PROPERTY GROUP (UK) LIMITED
Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis
- London -
Financial Score Check
HUTCHISON PROPERTY GROUP (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HUTCHISON PROPERTY GROUP (UK) LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis industry. The company was incorporated in 2000 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HUTCHISON PROPERTY GROUP (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Hutchison Whampoa Properties (Europe) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mrs Susan Mo Fong ChowDirector2000-01-07 - Present
Mr Raymond Wai Kam ChowDirector2000-01-07 - Present
Mr Edmond Wai Leung HoDirector2000-01-07 - Present
Mr Raymond TamDirector2000-01-07 - Present