Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
CROWN LIFT TRUCKS LIMITED
Wholesale of other machinery and equipment
- Basingstoke -
Financial Score Check
CROWN LIFT TRUCKS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
CROWN LIFT TRUCKS LIMITED, located in Basingstoke, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of other machinery and equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1988 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- CROWN LIFT TRUCKS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Crown Lift Trucks Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Kenneth James DuffordDirector2010-01-09 - Present
Mr Simon EmeryDirector2007-01-09 - Present
Mr Richard John BaxterDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mrs Nicola Judith DessaintDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mr John Elton TateDirector2002-01-03 - Present
Mr James Frederick Dicke 111Director2002-01-03 - Present