Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
MANOR HOUSE LEISURE LIMITED
Other amusement and recreation activities
- Houghton Le Spring -
Financial Score Check
MANOR HOUSE LEISURE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
MANOR HOUSE LEISURE LIMITED, located in Houghton Le Spring, United Kingdom, operates in the Other amusement and recreation activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1987 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- MANOR HOUSE LEISURE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Manor House Leisure Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Guy Philip WilksDirector2011-01-01 - Present
Mr Philip Charles WilksDirector2011-01-01 - Present