Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BLUEBAY ASSET MANAGEMENT (SERVICES) LTD
Fund management activities
- London -
Financial Score Check
BLUEBAY ASSET MANAGEMENT (SERVICES) LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
BLUEBAY ASSET MANAGEMENT (SERVICES) LTD, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Fund management activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1996 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BLUEBAY ASSET MANAGEMENT (SERVICES) LTD
- Trading Name
- Bluebay Asset Management PLC
- Company Registration Number
Mr Nicholas Mark WilliamsDirector2005-11-01 - Present
Mr Erich Paul GerthDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Dr John Edward RobertsDirector2011-01-01 - Present
Mr John Salvatore MontalbanoDirector2011-01-01 - Present
Ms Katherine Lynne GibsonDirector2011-01-03 - Present
Mr Alan Bertram GibbinsDirector2014-06-24 - Present
Mr John Edward RobertsDirector2011-01-25 - Present