Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FELIXSTOWE PORT CONTAINER SERVICES LIMITED
Operation of warehousing and storage facilities for water transport activities of division 50
- Felixstowe -
Financial Score Check
FELIXSTOWE PORT CONTAINER SERVICES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FELIXSTOWE PORT CONTAINER SERVICES LIMITED, located in Felixstowe, United Kingdom, operates in the Operation of warehousing and storage facilities for water transport activities of division 50 industry. The company was incorporated in 1995 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FELIXSTOWE PORT CONTAINER SERVICES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Felixstowe Port Container Services
- Company Registration Number
Ms Edith ShihDirector1996-11-01 - Present
Mr Simon Richard MullettDirector2013-01-06 - Present
Clemence Chun Fun ChengDirector2013-01-06 - Present
Mr Liang FangDirector2010-01-01 - Present
Mr Sicheng YangDirector2009-11-02 - Present
Mister Romeo MendozaDirector2014-01-01 - Present