Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
B & M SALVAGE FUELS LIMITED
Collection of non-hazardous waste
- Blackpool -
Financial Score Check
B & M SALVAGE FUELS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
B & M SALVAGE FUELS LIMITED, located in Blackpool, United Kingdom, operates in the Collection of non-hazardous waste industry. The company was incorporated in 1985 and currently has a status of in_liquidation.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- B & M SALVAGE FUELS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- B & M Salvage Fuels Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Hassanali IsajiDirector2008-11-02 - Present