Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
AARSLEFF GROUND ENGINEERING LIMITED
Specialised construction activities (other than scaffold erection) n.e.c.
- Newark -
Financial Score Check
AARSLEFF GROUND ENGINEERING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
AARSLEFF GROUND ENGINEERING LIMITED, located in Newark, United Kingdom, operates in the Specialised construction activities (other than scaffold erection) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1991 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- AARSLEFF GROUND ENGINEERING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Aarsleff Piling (UK) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Ebbe Malte IversenDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Mr Lars RandeDirector1992-01-06 - Present
Mr Christopher William PrimettDirector2007-01-04 - Present