Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HARWICH INTERNATIONAL PORT LIMITED
Sea and coastal passenger water transport
- Felixstowe -
Financial Score Check
HARWICH INTERNATIONAL PORT LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
HARWICH INTERNATIONAL PORT LIMITED, located in Felixstowe, United Kingdom, operates in the Sea and coastal passenger water transport industry. The company was incorporated in 1990 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HARWICH INTERNATIONAL PORT LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Haewich International Port Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Edith ShihDirector1999-01-03 - Present
Clemence Chun Fun ChengDirector1997-11-02 - Present
Mr Sing Chi IpDirector2014-01-01 - Present