Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
COLLEDGE TRUNDLE & HALL LIMITED
- Benton Lane -
Financial Score Check
COLLEDGE TRUNDLE & HALL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
COLLEDGE TRUNDLE & HALL LIMITED, located in Benton Lane, United Kingdom, operates in the Electrical installation industry. The company was incorporated in 1996 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- COLLEDGE TRUNDLE & HALL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Colledge Trundle & Hall Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Richard John BlumbergerDirector2009-01-01 - Present
Mr Wilfrid John PetrieDirector2012-11-02 - Present
Terry Colin WoodhouseDirector2012-01-05 - Present
Mr Wilfrid John PetrieDirector2013-12-12 - Present