Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
FIELD INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Other engineering activities (not including engineering design for industrial process and production or engineering related scientific and technical consulting activities)
- Poole -
Financial Score Check
FIELD INTERNATIONAL LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
FIELD INTERNATIONAL LIMITED, located in Poole, United Kingdom, operates in the Other engineering activities (not including engineering design for industrial process and production or engineering related scientific and technical consulting activities) industry. The company was incorporated in 1995 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- FIELD INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Field International Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Christopher Paul AllenDirector2002-11-01 - Present
Mrs Marie Rose BookerDirector1996-11-01 - Present
Mr Mark Robert David BookerDirector1998-11-01 - Present
Mr Richard Stephen MarplesDirector2002-11-01 - Present
Mr David William BookerDirector1995-01-09 - Present