Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
GOWLAIN BUILDING GROUP CONTRACTORS LIMITED
Other building completion and finishing
- London -
Financial Score Check
GOWLAIN BUILDING GROUP CONTRACTORS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
GOWLAIN BUILDING GROUP CONTRACTORS LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Other building completion and finishing industry. The company was incorporated in 1988 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- GOWLAIN BUILDING GROUP CONTRACTORS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- GB Group
- Company Registration Number
Mr David GannonDirector2007-11-01 - Present
Mr Terence Patrick GannonDirector1991-11-01 - Present
Mr Terence GannonDirector1991-11-01 - Present
Mr Charles Joseph McKennaDirector1991-11-01 - Present
Mr John GannonDirector2006-01-01 - Present