Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
HORIBA JOBIN YVON IBH LTD
Manufacture of electronic instruments and appliances for measuring, testing, and navigation, except industrial process control equipment
- Northampton -
Financial Score Check
HORIBA JOBIN YVON IBH LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
HORIBA JOBIN YVON IBH LTD, located in Northampton, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of electronic instruments and appliances for measuring, testing, and navigation, except industrial process control equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1977 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- HORIBA JOBIN YVON IBH LTD
- Trading Name
- Horiba Jobin Yvon IBH Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Dr Michel MaritonDirector2007-01-02 - Present
Mr David James Stuart BirchDirector1990-11-01 - Present
Dr Jai HakhuDirector2011-01-05 - Present
Mr David McLoskeyDirector1996-11-02 - Present
Mr Warren Stephen SlutterDirector2010-01-06 - Present