Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
EAST ANGLIA ESTATES LIMITED
Letting and operating of own or leased real estate (other than Housing Association real estate and conference and exhibition services) n.e.c.
- Dunstable -
Financial Score Check
EAST ANGLIA ESTATES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
EAST ANGLIA ESTATES LIMITED, located in Dunstable, United Kingdom, operates in the Letting and operating of own or leased real estate (other than Housing Association real estate and conference and exhibition services) n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1981 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- EAST ANGLIA ESTATES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- East Anglia Estates Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr John Maxwell ChamberlainDirector1991-01-09 - Present
Mr Peter Bernard WayteDirector1991-01-09 - Present
Vena ChamburyDirector1991-01-09 - Present
Mr Stefan MuchaDirector1991-01-09 - Present