Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PLYMOUTH HOMES4LET C.I.C.
Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis
- Plymouth -
Financial Score Check
PLYMOUTH HOMES4LET C.I.C. has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PLYMOUTH HOMES4LET C.I.C., located in Plymouth, United Kingdom, operates in the Management of real estate on a fee or contract basis industry. The company was incorporated in 2008 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PLYMOUTH HOMES4LET C.I.C.
- Trading Name
- Plymouth Homes4let Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Mike TaylorDirector2009-01-05 - Present
Mr Benjamin Michael PhillipsDirector2008-01-09 - Present
Mr Iain MaitlandDirector2008-01-09 - Present
Ms Jane Rachael FilbyDirector2008-01-09 - Present