Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SUN LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY OF CANADA (U.K.) LIMITED
Other activities auxiliary to insurance and pension funding
- Basingstoke -
Financial Score Check
SUN LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY OF CANADA (U.K.) LIMITED has the following information available below: Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SUN LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY OF CANADA (U.K.) LIMITED, located in Basingstoke, United Kingdom, operates in the Other activities auxiliary to insurance and pension funding industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SUN LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY OF CANADA (U.K.) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Sun Life Assurance Company of Canada (UK) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Hasan AskariDirector2010-11-01 - Present
Mr Jonathan Stephen MossDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Mr Stephen Mark CoombesDirector2013-01-09 - Present
Mr Donald Alexander StewartDirector2000-01-05 - Present
Mr Eric Edward AnsteeDirector2012-01-01 - Present
Ms Katherine Angela GarnerDirector2010-01-03 - Present