Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SINGERS HEALTHCARE FINANCE LIMITED
- Brentwood -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
SINGERS HEALTHCARE FINANCE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SINGERS HEALTHCARE FINANCE LIMITED, located in Brentwood, United Kingdom, operates in the Financial leasing industry. The company was incorporated in 1970 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SINGERS HEALTHCARE FINANCE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Singers Healthcare Finance Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Richard Anthony PymanDirector2005-01-01 - Present
Mr Philip Anthony GeorgeDirector2012-01-03 - Present
Mr Jonathan James Alexander BakerDirector2009-01-07 - Present
Mr Andrew John JamesDirector2009-01-07 - Present
Mr Ross Antony ShawDirector2011-01-01 - Present