Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
THRUXTON (B.A.R.C.) LIMITED
Activities of sport clubs
- Andover -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
THRUXTON (B.A.R.C.) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
THRUXTON (B.A.R.C.) LIMITED, located in Andover, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of sport clubs industry. The company was incorporated in 1969 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- THRUXTON (B.A.R.C.) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Thruxton (B ARC) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Simon Nicholas ClarkDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mr William CoombsDirector1999-01-02 - Present
Mr Peter WalkerDirector1992-01-01 - Present
Mr Guy Mowbray WoodwardDirector2008-11-01 - Present