Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ASH & LACY BUILDING SYSTEMS LIMITED
Manufacture of metal structures and parts of structures
- West Bromwich -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
ASH & LACY BUILDING SYSTEMS LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ASH & LACY BUILDING SYSTEMS LIMITED, located in West Bromwich, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of metal structures and parts of structures industry. The company was incorporated in 1917 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ASH & LACY BUILDING SYSTEMS LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Ash & Lacy Building Systems Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr David Graham WrightDirector2011-01-09 - Present
Mr Jonathan Leslie EvansDirector2011-01-07 - Present
Mr Henry WoodlockDirector2013-01-03 - Present
Mr Andrew David WaterhouseDirector1999-01-01 - Present