Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
THE SHEFFIELD UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED
Activities of sport clubs
- Sheffield 2 -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
THE SHEFFIELD UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
THE SHEFFIELD UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED, located in Sheffield 2, United Kingdom, operates in the Activities of sport clubs industry. The company was incorporated in 1899 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- THE SHEFFIELD UNITED FOOTBALL CLUB LIMITED
- Trading Name
- The Sheffield United Football Club Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Jeremy John TuttonDirector2013-01-08 - Present
Mr Scott Richard McCabeDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr Kevin Charles McCabeDirector2013-01-08 - Present
HRH Prince Abdullah Bin Mosaad Bin Abdulaziz Al SaudDirector2013-01-08 - Present
Mr Selahattin BakiDirector2013-01-08 - Present
Mr James David PhippsDirector2013-01-08 - Present
Hh Prince Abdulrahman Bin Abdullah Bin Mosaad Al SaudDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Mr Simon Charles McCabeDirector2014-01-01 - Present
Mr Malachy BranniganDirector2014-06-16 - Present
Mr James David PhippsDirector2014-06-29 - Present