Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BASSETT TRANSPORT TRAINING LIMITED
Driving school activities
- Lancaster -
Financial Score Check
BASSETT TRANSPORT TRAINING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
BASSETT TRANSPORT TRAINING LIMITED, located in Lancaster, United Kingdom, operates in the Driving school activities industry. The company was incorporated in 1989 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BASSETT TRANSPORT TRAINING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Bassett Transport Training Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Leonard John BassettDirector1991-01-05 - Present
Mr Michael Ashley BassettDirector1991-01-05 - Present