Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SYNCREON ASIA HOLDINGS (UK) LIMITED
Repair of computers and peripheral equipment
- Hinckley -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
SYNCREON ASIA HOLDINGS (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
SYNCREON ASIA HOLDINGS (UK) LIMITED, located in Hinckley, United Kingdom, operates in the Repair of computers and peripheral equipment industry. The company was incorporated in 1991 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SYNCREON ASIA HOLDINGS (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Compuspar (UK) Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Ms Carine Van LandschootDirector2011-01-02 - Present
Mr Brian EnrightDirector2011-01-02 - Present