Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
SOUTH BIRMINGHAM COLLEGE LIMITED
Technical and vocational secondary education
- High Street Digbeth -
Financial Score Check
SOUTH BIRMINGHAM COLLEGE LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
SOUTH BIRMINGHAM COLLEGE LIMITED, located in High Street Digbeth, United Kingdom, operates in the Technical and vocational secondary education industry. The company was incorporated in 1992 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- SOUTH BIRMINGHAM COLLEGE LIMITED
- Trading Name
- South Birmingham College Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Alan HoweyDirector2007-01-09 - Present