Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PREMIER CHRISTIAN COMMUNICATIONS LTD
Publishing of consumer, business and professional journals and periodicals
- London -
Financial Score Check
PREMIER CHRISTIAN COMMUNICATIONS LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PREMIER CHRISTIAN COMMUNICATIONS LTD, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Publishing of consumer, business and professional journals and periodicals industry. The company was incorporated in 1993 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PREMIER CHRISTIAN COMMUNICATIONS LTD
- Trading Name
- London Christian Radio Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Kevin BennettDirector2013-01-01 - Present
Mr Peter John KerridgeDirector1995-11-01 - Present
Mr Francis GoodwinDirector2011-01-09 - Present
Ms Joanna Noelle BicknellDirector2013-01-05 - Present
Mr Edward Allen TimpanyDirector2007-11-01 - Present
Mr John Frederick BuckeridgeDirector2006-11-02 - Present
Mr Alan John LathamDirector2000-01-06 - Present
Mr William Alfred James ToyeDirector2012-11-02 - Present
Mr Simon John ParnallDirector2006-11-02 - Present
Ms Charmaine Noble McleanDirector2008-01-07 - Present
Mr Miles Adrian Christopher HarveyDirector2009-11-01 - Present