Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
KEIGHLEY TIMBER & FENCING LIMITED
Manufacture of other products of wood; manufacture of articles of cork, straw and plaiting materials
- Keighley -
This Company has no badges yet
Financial Score Check
KEIGHLEY TIMBER & FENCING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
KEIGHLEY TIMBER & FENCING LIMITED, located in Keighley, United Kingdom, operates in the Manufacture of other products of wood; manufacture of articles of cork, straw and plaiting materials industry. The company was incorporated in 1998 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- KEIGHLEY TIMBER & FENCING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Keighley Timber Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Trevor AldersonDirector1998-01-02 - Present
Mr David AldersonDirector2006-11-01 - Present
Mr Christopher AldersonDirector2006-11-01 - Present