Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
PURELAKE NEW HOMES LIMITED
Construction of other civil engineering projects n.e.c.
- Bromley -
Financial Score Check
PURELAKE NEW HOMES LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
PURELAKE NEW HOMES LIMITED, located in Bromley, United Kingdom, operates in the Construction of other civil engineering projects n.e.c. industry. The company was incorporated in 1992 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- PURELAKE NEW HOMES LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Purelake New Homes Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Noel Robert ConvertDirector2006-01-06 - Present
Mr Gerald Anthony DowdDirector1997-01-06 - Present
Mr Barry John WhiteDirector1993-01-03 - Present
Mrs Sara Ann WhiteDirector1993-01-03 - Present
Ms Tracey Ann WheelanDirector2007-01-07 - Present