Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
ETERNAL BEST (UK) LIMITED
Wholesale of clothing and footwear
- London -
Financial Score Check
ETERNAL BEST (UK) LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
ETERNAL BEST (UK) LIMITED, located in London, United Kingdom, operates in the Wholesale of clothing and footwear industry. The company was incorporated in 2008 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- ETERNAL BEST (UK) LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Phildon Footwear Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Andrew Vincent TurnerDirector2011-01-07 - Present
Mr Nicholas Stuart Craig CordelDirector2008-01-06 - Present
Mr Simon ShenDirector2008-01-08 - Present