Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
BURHANI TRADING CO. LTD
Retail sale of furniture, lighting equipment and other household articles (other than musical instruments) n.e.c., in specialised stores
- Bradford -
Financial Score Check
BURHANI TRADING CO. LTD has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
BURHANI TRADING CO. LTD, located in Bradford, United Kingdom, operates in the Retail sale of furniture, lighting equipment and other household articles (other than musical instruments) n.e.c., in specialised stores industry. The company was incorporated in 2001 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- BURHANI TRADING CO. LTD
- Trading Name
- Burhani Trading Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Habib DudhwalaDirector2000-11-01 - Present
Mr Mufaddal DudhwalaDirector2000-11-01 - Present
Mr Azeez DudhwalaDirector2000-11-01 - Present