Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
S.F. CAR REPAIR CO. LIMITED
Sale of used cars and light motor vehicles
- Manchester -
Financial Score Check
S.F. CAR REPAIR CO. LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score.
S.F. CAR REPAIR CO. LIMITED, located in Manchester, United Kingdom, operates in the Sale of used cars and light motor vehicles industry. The company was incorporated in 1973 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- S.F. CAR REPAIR CO. LIMITED
- Trading Name
- SF Car Repair Company Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Andrew Michael StanleyDirector2005-01-01 - Present
Mr Stuart FinneyDirector1972-11-02 - Present