Where has AMEE sourced the information for my company?
What can I do if the information on my company is incorrect?
How is my Credit Score calculated?
What financial insights can I buy?
What does the ‘CO2 Emissions’ tab refer to?
- Scope 1 includes the emissions from fuel burned on site (for example a gas boiler) or by company vehicles.
- Scope 2 refers to the energy that you buy (most typically electricity).
- Scope 3 refers to all the other emissions relating to your business, such as employee travel and commuting, waste disposal, and the production of purchased materials.
What determines my Environmental Rank?
What do I need to update my Environmental Rank?
INTERCLASS SURFACING LIMITED
Construction of roads and motorways
- Wombourne -
Financial Score Check
INTERCLASS SURFACING LIMITED has the following information available below: CO2 emissions, Emissions Score, Country Resilience Score, Drought Risk Score, Flood Risk Score.
INTERCLASS SURFACING LIMITED, located in Wombourne, United Kingdom, operates in the Construction of roads and motorways industry. The company was incorporated in 1992 and currently has a status of active.
General Company Info
- Registered Name
- INTERCLASS SURFACING LIMITED
- Trading Name
- Interclass Surfacing Ltd
- Company Registration Number
Mr Brian WaterworthDirector1993-01-06 - Present
Mr David Paul JonesDirector1992-01-06 - Present
Mr Christopher Melville WatkinsDirector1992-01-06 - Present